In addition to being subject to the specific terms of the Terms and Conditions of Service, or individual company policy or service contract, if you, the customer, are using conduct which abuses or threatens harm to the Public Service network at any time, the impact to your online experience may include, but will not necessarily be limited to, any one or all of the following:
- Notification by Public Service that you are in excess of the monthly bandwidth threshold and provision of a reasonable time frame in which to take corrective action
- Removal or blockage of material that violates Public Service’s Terms and Conditions of Service or company policies or service contracts, including but not limited to, illegal content
- Suspension or delay of the delivery of email if deemed excessive
- Filtering of Internet transmissions
- Suspension or termination of your Broadband Internet service account
Customers could also experience longer download or upload times or slower web surfing.