Georgia’s Best, Most Reliable Internet Options
Connect with lightning-fast speeds through fiber optic internet from Public Service.
Choose Georgia’s Fastest Internet Speeds Starting As Low As $47.00
- Fiber & Cable Options
- Up to 1 Gig Speeds with 5 Gig Speed Capabilities
- Affordable Plans
- 24/7 Support, Same-Day Service
Discover the Right Internet Plan for You
Public Service connects rural and city customers throughout Middle and South Georgia to optimum internet solutions. Explore your speed options and discover the plan that’s right for you.
Up to 1 Gbps download speeds
- Seamless connections across 20+ devices at once
- Instant downloads
- Ideal for large families and high-tech users
- 25x faster uploads than cable
500 Mbps download speeds
- Constant connections across 10+ devices at once
- Ultrafast downloads
- Smart Home-device capacities
- Video conferencing, working from home, virtual learning, and more
Fast & Reliable
200 Mbps download speeds
- Reliable connections for up to 8 devices at once
- Faster downloads
- 4k streaming
- Smart Home-device capacities
100 Mbps download speeds
- Steady connections for up to 4 devices at once
- Fast downloads
- HD streaming and online gaming capabilities
- Improved online experience
50 Mbps download speeds
- Average connections for 1-2 devices at once
- Ideal for standard internet use
- TV & music streaming
- Online gaming
**Lighting-Fast Fiber offers download speeds of up to 1 gigabit per second; upload speeds are typically up to 1 gigabit per second. Individual speed results may vary.
Call for Pricing and Service Setup:
Why Gigabit Fiber Optic Internet?
Equip your household with ultrafast 1 Gig speeds for a superior online experience the whole family will enjoy.
Our 1 Gig fiber plan means instant download speeds and constant connections for every device at once.
- Work from home without lags or slow internet performances
- Watch HD movies while downloading several more all at the same time without buffering
- Play multiplayer games online while simultaneously video chatting with friends
- Attend virtual classes while others stream or download without interference across users
Technology to Reach Every Corner
GigaSpire®, the Next Generation of WiFi Routers
The GigaSpire® router by Calix delivers ultra-speeds and total coverage. Boasting the latest in WiFi technology for unmatched performance, Gigaspire offers:
- Instant speeds for multiple devices at once
- Room-to-room coverage
- Advanced bandwidth capabilities
- Mesh-unit flexibility
- Trusted security
GigaMesh®, the Ultimate Signal Boosting System
Reach every corner of your house with GigaMesh® plug-in satellite units from Calix. This optional addition to your equipment delivers high-performance WiFi boosting technology. The GigaMesh system connects with your GigaSpire router to ensure internet signals everywhere at home.
- Hassle-free set up
- Plug and Play capabilities
- Seamless integration
- Ultimate online experience
Why Home Internet from Public Service?
Public Service brings you better, faster, more reliable internet at affordable prices, and we are your local source for service. Count on us for:
24/7 Emergency Support
Live Customer Support
Ability to Speak with a Local Technician
Protect Your Privacy. Protect Your Data. Protect Your Life.
TechHome, Technology Made Easy
You have personal information on your computer, smart phone, or tablet. Protect your data and privacy with TechHome, a cybersecurity solution that can cover all devices on your network. TechHome works 24/7 at home or on the go.
Affordable Internet Starts Here
Public Service beats competitors’ pricing without ever compromising on product quality or service reliability. We participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), allowing qualified customers to receive high-quality internet at an affordable rate.
Find out if you qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program and apply for benefits today!Apply for ACP Benefits
Sign Up for Services or Upgrade Your Internet Today! Call for Pricing:
*Contact us to see if fiber internet packages are available in your area. Monthly prices are subject to change without notice. Multi-year contracts are available. Prices exclude taxes.
**Additional charges for internet installation and equipment may apply.
Frequently Asked Questions About Home Internet
What is the difference between upload and download speed?
Download is the speed at which your computer receives data from the internet. Upload is the speed at which your computer sends data to the internet (or cloud). This is mostly relevant when you are uploading pictures or videos from your computer to someplace on the internet.
Can I change speeds if I pick the wrong package?
Yes. Upgrading your package is available if what you have does not fit your needs.
How much internet speed do I need?
Your speed depends on if you’re an occasional emailer or an all-night gamer. Contact our customer service representative to discuss the perfect package for you.
Can I use my own modem?
Unfortunately, you cannot use your own modem, but you may use your own router.
What internet plans does your company offer?
Public Service has many internet plans ranging from 30 meg to 1 gig. Our DSL customers can choose from 20meg and up.